Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

                Ladybird´s
Ladybirds eat these insects' cold aphids  secretly on the march.ladybirds are like beetles with a bright red back and blak spots.they are good insects.ladybirds are usually found in a plant covered in aphids.munch munch munch…
ladybirds clue small groups of eggs 
Under a nearby leaf 
  When they get older they turn into a Larvae.but before that they turn into a pupa. pupa looks so insisting. 
Ladybirds live all over the world. Some people eat ladybirds.
how did the Ladybird get its name
years ago pantsing of Mary the mother of Jesus often showed her wearing red clothes because Mary was often called our lady there's useful tricks we're named after her and cold Ladybird in other parts of the world ladybirds are sometimes called ladybugs.
my of heard of the old rhyme 
ladybird ladybird fly away home your house 
is on fire you children walburn have gone,gate 1 house name is ann,
and she's Crept under the frying pan.
Ryan began hundreds of years ago in England 

burn to clear the around for the next group ladybirds create in flames.blue ladybirds were brought  to New Zealand from Australia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    Good on you for spending time researching Ladybirds while we have been on lockdown. Gosh, I used to sing the rhyme "ladybird, ladybird fly away home", when I was a little girl, and that was a long time ago! Don't forget to read over your blog before publishing it to make sure it makes sense, including adding any punctuation if needed.
    Another helpful tip is to control/shift/v if you are copying and pasting from a doc as this will format the text to fit on the blog page. As you can see above, many of your sentences run off the page.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post